GYM AESTHETICS is a young company based in Stuttgart, Germany. As a brand for sports- and fitnesswear, mainly operating online, we're currently working on the globalization and further establishment of the brand in the German market.
Here you can find all the current job offers and possibilities to support the GA Team.
PR & Communication specialist
As additional support for our current team we're searching for a PR & Communication specialist.
- You are responsible for print and digital media, as well as blogger public relations
- Working out relevant topics together with our marketing team and convicted it in a response plan
- Compose seasonal collection texts and press releases, as well as supporting the creation of different marketing texts
- Layout and creation of digital press-mailings
- Proactively contact with media
- Drafting, organizing and implementing PR and media events
- Reporting and analysing of results
- Ideally you studied fashion/sport journalism, PR, Communication
- At least 3 years experience in an agency.
- Creativity and affinity to the fitness lifestyle, ideally high quality awareness
- You should be fluent in German and English.
- You're independent and are willing to learn something new every day.
Digital Channel Sales Manager/in - Europe
As additional support for our current team we're searching for a Digital Channel Sales Manager - Europe (m/f)
- You coordinate product feeds, content and sales strategies between our marketing team and B2B contacts.
- You develop regional and international strategies to expand the digital channels.
- You decide which online resellers and markets we should incorporate and which products we should sell there.
- You're responsible for price stragies, sales performance of specific product lines and make you the general brand strategy is taken into account.
- You discover new opportunities for cooperations, negotiate conditions and analyze their results.
You work closely together with the E-commerce team to assure smooth cooperation- and orderprocessing.
- At least 3 years experience with B2B channels in the European fitness- and fashionindustry.
- Ideally experience with digital marketplaces like Amazaon, Zalando and more.
- Ideally you've worked in a startup company before and already know the startup atmosphere.
- You should be fluent in German and English. Additional, European, languages are desirable.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A young, creative and dynamic team.
- A stimulating and demanding team atmosphere.
- Execute your own projects and take responsibility.
- Opportunities to get proactive in all our subfields.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit.
- Send your meaningful and informative application documents to