GYM AESTHETICS is a young company based in Stuttgart, Germany. As a brand for sports- and fitnesswear, mainly operating online, we're currently working on the globalization and further establishment of the brand in the German market.
Here you can find all the current job offers and possibilities to support the GA Team.
Internship in Social Media/ Digital Marketing
- Co-creation of the brand image with content on social media, from brainstorming to implantation
- Designing and planning on our social media sites
- Expand and maintain our Influencer network
- Support our marketing teams in various field
- Possible projects:
- Twitter-Marketing 2018 – what can twitter do today?
- Pinterest – Sales or brand image channel?
- Spotify – music to increase the brand awareness and loyalty
- You are not afraid of the internet
- You know the world of Fitness and sport well
- Ideally you are studying economics/media management/communication/marketing
- You have profound skills in MS Office
- You should have an affinity to digitization, internet or E-commerce
- You can work independent and have the will and motivation to learn new skills by yourself
As additional support for our international design team we're searching for a fashion designer
- Create collections and colour themes considering the collection master plan in close collaboration with the international team
- Create new prints, pattern and trends for sports clothing, as well as graphics for online content
- Produce tech packs for the corresponding products, as well as hashtags and size labels
- Implementation of product preparations, as well as fittings with the technical department
- national und international store checks and visiting fairs
- You should have a degree in fashion design or comparable education
- At least 3 years professional experience, ideally in the sports and fitness clothing sector
- Safe handling with Illustrator/Photoshop and affinity to print and graphics
- You should be fluent in English in speech and writing
- Creativity and passion for fashion, communication skills and organisational skills for the work in an international team
- You should be flexible, able to cope with work load and responsible
- Willingness to travel
Fitting Model for activewear
For our amazing activewear we are searching fitting models.
GA Size Requirements:
If you fit our size requirements and have expierence of being fitting model, send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PR & Communication specialist
As additional support for our current team we're searching for a PR & Communication specialist.
- You are responsible for print and digital media, as well as blogger public relations
- Working out relevant topics together with our marketing team and convicted it in a response plan
- Compose seasonal collection texts and press releases, as well as supporting the creation of different marketing texts
- Layout and creation of digital press-mailings
- Proactively contact with media
- Drafting, organizing and implementing PR and media events
- Reporting and analysing of results
- Ideally you studied fashion/sport journalism, PR, Communication
- At least 3 years experience in an agency.
- Creativity and affinity to the fitness lifestyle, ideally high quality awareness
- You should be fluent in German and English.
- You're independent and are willing to learn something new every day.
Digital Channel Sales Manager/in - Europe
As additional support for our current team we're searching for a Digital Channel Sales Manager - Europe (m/f)
- You coordinate product feeds, content and sales strategies between our marketing team and B2B contacts.
- You develop regional and international strategies to expand the digital channels.
- You decide which online resellers and markets we should incorporate and which products we should sell there.
- You're responsible for price stragies, sales performance of specific product lines and make you the general brand strategy is taken into account.
- You discover new opportunities for cooperations, negotiate conditions and analyze their results.
You work closely together with the E-commerce team to assure smooth cooperation- and orderprocessing.
- At least 3 years experience with B2B channels in the European fitness- and fashionindustry.
- Ideally experience with digital marketplaces like Amazaon, Zalando and more.
- Ideally you've worked in a startup company before and already know the startup atmosphere.
- You should be fluent in German and English. Additional, European, languages are desirable.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A young, creative and dynamic team.
- A stimulating and demanding team atmosphere.
- Execute your own projects and take responsibility.
- Opportunities to get proactive in all our subfields.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit.
- Send your meaningful and informative application documents to